Friday, November 6, 2009

Our Dear Beloved Brittany Michele Ferrin

As you can see my last blog was wishing my most beautiful Granddaughter, Brittany a very Happy Birthday! Last night, Nov 5, 2009 Brittany succumbed to the dreaded Swine Flu (H1N1 Virus) that completely consumed her body in a little more than a day. Pneumonia was ravaging her body. She fought hard but lost the battle. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Brittany loved her Heavenly Father and yearned to be with Him. Today she walks in Paradise welcomed by so many loved ones that have gone before her. ( Nov 5Th was my Mother, Katie's Birthday. She loved to hear stories about "Nannie Katie") And I had given her many items that belonged to Katie which she treasured.. I'm not all that good with words but I love that little girl with all my heart and will miss her dearly. She spent many an hour with me sitting in the blue recliner and asking me to recall many of the early events in my life. She was genuinely interested in Katie and my Childhood and I asked her many times to remember all that I had told her so that she could tell the rest of the family. We love you so very much Brittany. It's going to be so hard to let you go but we know you are truly with your Heavenly Father and were welcomed "home" by Katie, Grandpa Barney and so many that have gone before you. I want to set up a blog for those that want to leave remarks and condolences and will be working on it..in the meantime will you leave those here for Robyn and all to cherish. Robyn doesn't have the Internet. Love, Nannie J,

3 comments:

Michele said...

You do have a way with words mom, and Robyn and Brittany must have gotten that wonderful quality from you! This post is so beautiful. If only I could be as strong as my sister Robyn. She has so much faith and I know that she and Brittany love our Father in Heaven so much and that he will always have his loving arms around them. Love, Michele

Terri said...

Yes you do have a way with words Mom and Your blog looks great and
Brittany will be missed. We love you all and will be there soon, to
comfort you. I love you MOm take care. Love, Terri

Ted And Judy Ferrin said...

Aww Thank you girls..my sweet girls. I've tried to write something about and for Brittany and it isn't come to me very well. I will keep woking on it. I love my family so much..so much I can't hardly explain it except we have such a great family and we all come together at a time like this and this makes you ole Mom and Dad so very happy..