him and of course we think he's the best in every sport he participates in!!
He's a real "go getter" We love you Ryan and are proud that you are our
Grandson. Keep up the good work!!
Love,
Papa and Nannie
This is Amanda. She is a very
loving girl. I can't say "little"
as she is growing up
so fast. A Jr High
Cheerleader and on the
go all the time. The Johnson's
are so busy, so active. And I
wonder how I did it with 5.
I think life was a bit slower
in those days. Although her
Mom, Michele, was just as
active. We are very proud of them.
loving girl. I can't say "little"
as she is growing up
so fast. A Jr High
Cheerleader and on the
go all the time. The Johnson's
are so busy, so active. And I
wonder how I did it with 5.
I think life was a bit slower
in those days. Although her
Mom, Michele, was just as
active. We are very proud of them.