Tuesday, December 9, 2008



I have come to the conclusion that Ted and I are now "Senior Citizens" And, I am not seeing many that have a Blog. Soo, as Grandparents, we have lots of options. We can include any or all of our favorite photos of our 5 Children, Terri, Kevin, Robyn, Jeff & Michele..and our 14 Grandchildren.. Stacy, Brittany, Jason, CJ, Heath, Jordan, Shane, (this is the tricky part, Terri will probably correct me on the order of their birth lol) Bobby, Lindsey, Amanda, Ryan, Sami, Jake & Brenden. Woohoo, I believe I have it. :) I am in the process of "uncluttering" my Family Room and taking down photos to be combined in a collage frame. I love to slide the back of the frame off and see all of the past photos. The are all so darn cute. I also have the privilege of saying that..Today I will start with one of the cutest (among so many) of No 1 Grandson, Jason in the 8th Grade. He was in the Brimhall Band and carrying on a family tradition of playing the Sax. His mom played and his Grandpa Ted did also. ( Of course, Grandpa tells the story of having to walk a "thousand" miles uphill home from school each day carrying his Sax Case. A bit of an exaggeration I suspect!

No comments: